We are planning on attending the following conference:
- Four papers are currently under review to be presented at the 90th annual meeting of the Midwestern Psychological Association (MPA) in April 2018, Chicago, IL.
- Harrison, L. K., Kopitz, J., & Taku, K. Which dimensions of narcissism are influential in reporting posttraumatic growth?
- Kopitz, J., Marton, V., & Taku, K. Examining the relationship between the Dark Triad and posttraumaic growth.
- Marton, V., Vens, K., & Taku, K. Personality traits and importance of nationality: Indicators of cultural adaptation?
- Nicholas, A., Duronio, J., & Taku, K. Counter-intuitive impact of academic stressors on posttraumatic growth in bereaved college students.
- Several papers are currently under review to be presented at the 126th annual convention of the American Psychological Association (APA) in August 2018, San Francisco, CA.
- Dominick, W., Harrison, L., & Taku, K. Posttraumatic growth and pets – Does species matter? (Graduate Students – APAGS Division).
- Duronio, J. M., Nicholas, A., & Taku, K. Impactful life events and combined stressors related to posttraumatic growth. (08 – Personality and Social Division).
- Duronio, J. M., Taku, K., & McLarnon, M. Resiliency, posttraumatic growth, and growth motivation. (19 – Military Division).
- Harrison, L. K., Marton, V., & Taku, K. How narratives of authentic and illusory posttraumatic growth are perceived. (01 – General Psychology Division).
- Kopitz, J., Harrison, L., & Taku, K. The influence of dark triad personality traits on perceived trauma (08 – Personality and Social Division).
- Kopitz, J., Marton, V., & Taku, K. The relationship between the Dark Triad and PTG resulting from interpersonal stressors (08 – Personality and Social Division).
- Taku, K., & Marton, V. Cross-national comparisons of monetary donations to in-group and out-group members. (45 – Psychological Study of Culture, Ethnicity and Race Division).