We are planning on attending the following conference:
- Five papers will be presented at the 126th annual convention of the American Psychological Association (APA) in August 2018, San Francisco, CA.
- Duronio, J. M., Nicholas, A., & Taku, K. Impactful life events and combined stressors related to posttraumatic growth. (08 – Personality and Social Division).
- Duronio, J. M., Taku, K., & McLarnon, M. Resiliency, posttraumatic growth, and growth motivation. (19 – Military Division).
- Harrison, L. K., Marton, V., & Taku, K. How narratives of authentic and illusory posttraumatic growth are perceived. (01 – General Psychology Division).
- Laren’s poster has been awarded one of the four Psi Chi APA Convention Society Research Awards. Congratulations, Lauren!
- Kopitz, J., Harrison, L., & Taku, K. The influence of dark triad personality traits on perceived trauma (08 – Personality and Social Division).
- Kopitz, J., Marton, V., & Taku, K. The relationship between the Dark Triad and PTG resulting from interpersonal stressors (08 – Personality and Social Division).