Sharell Elam joins the PTG Lab
- We feel very fortunate to add Sharell to our team. Click here to view her introduction.
PTG Lab is looking for a new RA who can commit to 3 full semesters
- We are looking for one additional research assistant to begin in the Fall 2012 semester. This new position is for someone who will not graduate until Fall 2013, will be able to dedicate 10 hours per week, and have effective communication skills. To view our advertisement, click here.
PTG Lab attends 120th annual American Psychological Association Convention
- The 2012 APA convention was held in Orlando, Florida. Dr. Taku presented at a symposium as well as a poster presentation with her research assistants Valarie Pierson and Melissa Sawa. To view the reflection of the APA conference, click here.
Dr. Taku and her colleagues from UNC-Charlotte’s study has just been published
- In this study, they examined PTG in youth from a public Japanese junior high school (the mean age was 13.4 years old!!) To view this publication, click here.
Dr. Taku, Dr. Tedeschi, and Dr. Kılıç’s symposium is featured in the Highlights section for the APA convention!
- It is very exciting that their cross-cultural research on PTG has been featured as one of the program highlights for the entire APA convention! Congratulations!
Dr. Taku’s Curriculum Vitae has been updated
- Click here to access the most updated English and Japanese versions of Dr. Taku’s curriculum vitae.