Whitney is the only Ph.D. student in the PTG lab. This is Whitney’s second semester in the lab and keeps exciting us with all of her accomplishments.
- Whitney has been quoted in the Oakland post regarding animals and stress relief.
- Whitney’s abstract on Compassion versus Strength: cultural disparities in personal growth has been accepted to present at the MPA conference in Chicago this May 2016.
- Whitney’s poster has been excepted by the Evolution of Psychopathology Conference.
- Her other study about the developmental perspectives on PTG has been been accepted to present at the APA conference in Colorado this August 2016.
- She received two internal grants (research grant and travel grant) so far!
The lab is excited to see Whitney’s further accomplishments in the PTG lab!