We are excited to start the new semester in a month and look forward to initiating new lines of FF-PTG LAB research projects. Here is some ideas.
- Social, political, and psychological impact of COVID-19 pandemic, including the distinctions between PTG, resilience, and well-being
- Impact on values and trust in government and statistics that relate to personality, anxiety, coping, and PTG
- Racial disparities, inequality, the mass protests in the U.S.,and justice related to action-focused growth
- PTG as defense mechanism against anxiety under COVID-19
- Tipping point for post-traumatic/daily cognitive, emotional, personality, relational, and physical changes
- Bright, dark, and ugly side of resilience and PTG
- Impact of being hurt and harming others within the same person
- Issues surrounding PTG, authentic growth, and illusory growth
- PTG as a means of revenge, and DARVO (deny, attack, reverse victim and offender roles)
- Sustainability of PTG and PTG as a temporal coping/mood
- Values of leisure, outdoor activities, sports and athletes under COVID-19 relate to mental and physical health
- Impact of cyber harassment, rejection, and bullying on well-being
If you would be interested in any of these topics, please let us know so we can collaborate and delve into some big unanswered questions together!